The Clinical Pharmacology Units operate under standard SOPs and management to ensure consistency and quality.
The geographically diverse sites allow Novum to accommodate multiclimatic conditions for studies involving transdermal products.
- 200 Early Phase studies per year
- 410-bed total
- Confined and outpatient studies
- Dedicated procedure areas
- Over 30,000+ diverse participant database
- Accessible to public transportation
- Adjacent to universities and medical centers
- Centralized atomic clock system
- Schedule II-V: DEA Registration
- Controlled Substance II – V Registration Certificate.
- Limited-access Early Phase Units
- Freezers: security-alarmed -80°C and -20°C
- Negative-pressure dosing chamber