Site Identification utilizes a team of Novum specialists who conduct an extensive Site Selection Process of each investigator site before inclusion in our network. Our current database of potential sites for any given clinical endpoint study offers more than 2,000 sites across the USA, Puerto Rico and Central America.
Our detailed Site Selection Process includes:
- Determining eligibility via required qualifications of sites and Principal Investigators
- Reviewing Novum database to determine the best-qualified sites for study
- Engaging potential new sites and walking through the feasibility process
- Conducting background checks of all potential sites on FDA website, including review of audits, debarments, 483 issues
- Reviewing insurance requirements and GDUFA registration for all sites
Upon completion of a study, our Site Selection Department gathers feedback from the investigator sites, assessments from Novum CRAs assigned to the study and historical data regarding each site to determine future use of the site.